Turbo variable waveshaping synthesis
BUY NOW $29 ... READ PDF MANUAL
Turbo is an oscillator plugin for KORG prologue, minilogue xd and NTS-1. It offers "variable waveshaping synthesis" technology developed at Sinevibes, which uses a pair of sine oscillators coupled with special sine-based waveshapers that essentially “curl” the waveform in real time, enriching it with new harmonics. The final tone depends not only on the waveshaper curve itself but is also highly sensitive to frequency and level relations of the sine partials, and this allows Turbo to create a very wide range of characterful tones: from warm and rounded to buzzy and abrasive.
- Two sine oscillators with variable balance, frequency ratio and beating frequency.
- Five different waveshaping algorithms with continuously variable curve complexity.
- Built-in lag filters for noise-free, ultra-smooth parameter adjustment and modulation.
- Built-in envelope generator with widely adjustable attack and decay times (1 ms to 10 s).
- KORG prologue
- KORG minilogue xd
- KORG NTS-1
- Turbo plugin in prologue, minilogue xd and NTS-1 formats
- 16 example patches in prologue and minilogue xd formats
- User Manual PDF
- Multi Engine Preset Converter utility
Listen to audio examples