Flow animated flanger/phaser
FORMAT: Audio Unit plugin for macOS 10.6.8+
BUY NOW $29 + VAT or sales tax ... TRY DEMO ... PDF MANUAL
Flow is plugin for creating animated flanger and phaser effects. Unlike a traditional flanger or phaser, Flow has a powerful
tempo-synchronized sequencer that allows to set different effect frequency, envelope shape and modulation depth per each of its 32 steps. Although it can do classic sweeps and burbles too, it goes much beyond – stepped patterns, complex riffs, elaborate pulsations, random glitches are mere seconds away thanks to Flow’s simple editing tools and numerous utility functions. Both its rhythmic and spectral character is also widely tunable with multiple open parameters for the effect and the envelope sequencer.
Flow displays a live sound waveform and aligns its sequencer graphics with it – exactly in the same way it’s done by the sound engine, for true “what you see is what you get” operation. Every element in its user interface is color-coded and features subtle animations, making your workflow unusually easy and enjoyable. Plus, all this goodness is rendered right on the graphics adapter meaning fast response and no extra load on the main processor, regardless of how new or old your Mac is.
- Sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable duration, division and swing ratio.
- Four flanger and phaser algorithms with ultra-wide frequency range (20 Hz to 10 kHz).
- Envelope matrix offering 10 envelope shapes; adjustable time, curve and lag.
- Eight parameter snapshots in each preset for real-time switching or automation.
- Host transport synchronization with support for tempo and time signature changes.
- Color-coded control elements with animated transitions between settings.
- Multiple utility functions for randomizing, cloning and time-shifting sequences.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs.
– Sequencer is now being synchronized if any of its timing parameters are changed (duration, division or end step number).
– Fixed sequencer synchronization being triggered too frequently and causing playhead to jump to an incorrect location.
– Efficiency improvements in parameter smoothing filters.
In the press...
Listed in "best plugin effects under $30" – MusicRadar / 2015
Like most Sinevibes plugins, its effortless sequencer, streamlined interface and perfectly calibrated parameters make it hard to come up with anything but usable results, and it isn't just our favourite Sinevibes plugin to date, but one of our favourite flanger plugins ever. – Computer Music, 2014