DCM8 Korg effect plugin
BUY NOW $19 + VAT or sales tax ... READ PDF MANUAL
DCM8 (pronounced as “decimate”) is a sample rate and bit depth reducer. It changes the input signal’s digital resolution in both time and amplitude domains, degrading its quality. This results in the typical digital distortion – frequency aliasing and quantization noise, reminiscent of vintage sampling machines. The algorithm also includes an input noise gate to eliminate static analog noise amplification.
- Studio-grade DSP algorithms, calibrated specifically for Korg’s hardware platform.
- Individually chosen mapping on each parameter providing a very natural feel.
- Built-in lag filters for noise-free, ultra-smooth parameter adjustment.
– Re-calibrated input gate settings
– Revised default parameter values
- Korg prologue
- Korg minilogue xd
- Korg Nu:Tekt NTS-1
Listen to audio examples