Rerun self-randomizing audio repeater
FORMAT: Audio Unit plugin for macOS 10.6.8+
BUY NOW $29 + VAT or sales tax ... TRY DEMO ... PDF MANUAL
Rerun is a self-randomizing audio repeater. It continuously samples a small slice of incoming audio, repeats it a number of times, and then starts over. Each time this sampling-repetition process restarts, the slice size and the number of repeats are randomized. The effect can run either linked or independently between left and right channels, and also has a variable probability of affecting the input signal. Altogether, these features make Rerun an easy-to-operate, highly useful experimental tool that turns anything into a chaotic rhythm or a grainy, time-stretched texture.
- Two audio samplers-repeaters with optional stereo link.
- Continuously randomized parameters: slice size, number of repeats, engagement probability.
- Fine-tuned gate envelopes for smooth, click-free operation.
- Color-coded graphics with subtle animations.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Requires OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs.
– Changed plugin name due to naming collision with another company’s product
– Repeater buffer is now being cleared when host playback or rendering begins
– Slice envelope attack/release times no longer depend on the sample rate
– Added new factory presets