Buy now / Demo version / User manual / Update
This is arguably the most sophisticated yet the most fun to use delay plugin the world has ever seen. Or heard.
A conventional delay constantly processes and echoes all of the audio on the input. Multitude uses gate sequencers to control sends into four individual delay lines – allowing you to activate them at precise moments in time. Want a delay only on that particular note, chord, or hit? With Multitude, you can do this. And so much more.
Multitude features a highly visualized, color-coded user interface that has been calibrated for both indoor and outdoor lighting conditions. Thanks to extensive use of OS X Core Animation and Accelerate frameworks, it provides an unusually smooth, delightful user experience – and at the same time, efficient internal processing.
- Four independent delay units with forward and reverse playback modes.
- Five gate sequencer tracks for dry input signal and four delay sends, eight separate sequences storable per preset.
- Eight simultaneous effect processors per delay unit: frequency shifter, sample rate and bit depth reducers, circuit bender, noise, multi-mode filter, saturation, and flanger. Effects can be placed before, after, or inside each delay’s feedback loop.
- Two separate modulation generators per delay unit, each with 16 modulation destinations, 8 different waveforms, and adjustable chaos feature.
– Fixed user interface crash on OS X 10.6.8.
– Interface now responds to the first click event if the window was not in foreground.
– Five new modulator waveforms: pulse, trapezoid, notch, 3x and 4x staircase.
– Reduced overall processor load by up to 25%.
– Fixed Retina display resolution support.
– Fixed delay units not working with fractional tempo values (e.g. 120.75 bpm).
– Minor changes to user interface text labels.
– Minor improvements to parameter automation interface.
In the press
This crazy quad-channel delay packs an impressive array of echo-shaping weaponry. [...] Multitude is a magnificent plugin. – Computer Music magazine / 2014
With its sleek layout and ease of use Sinevibes has definitely struck gold with this plugin. You can be very inventive in spicing up each of the four delay units [...] with all of the modulation and effect options. – EDM magazine / 2013
Multitude works with Logic, GarageBand, Live, Maschine, ReNoise, Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer and other software that supports AudioUnit effect plugins. It comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later, supports Retina screen resolution and sandboxed host applications.