Turbo Korg multi engine plugin
BUY NOW $29 + VAT or sales tax ... READ PDF MANUAL
Turbo is an oscillator plugin for Korg’s multi engine, based on variable waveshaping synthesis. An original technology developed at Sinevibes, it uses a pair of sine oscillators coupled with special sine-based waveshapers which essentially “curl” the waveform in real time, enriching it with new harmonics. The final tone depends not only on the waveshaper curve itself but is also highly sensitive to frequency and level relations of the sine partials, and this allows Turbo to create a very wide range of characterful tones: from warm and rounded to buzzy and abrasive.
Korg Turbo update 1.0.3
– Implemented manual initialization for DSP blocks which were not being automatically initialized by the plugin system.
– Added support for NTS-1.
– Updated and enhanced user manual.
- Two sine oscillators with variable balance, frequency ratio and beating frequency.
- Five different waveshaping algorithms with continuously variable curve complexity.
- Built-in lag filters for noise-free, ultra-smooth parameter adjustment and modulation.
- Built-in envelope generator with widely adjustable attack and decay times (1 ms to 10 s).
- Korg prologue
- Korg minilogue xd
- Korg NTS-1
- Turbo plugin in prologue, minilogue xd and NTS-1 formats
- 16 example patches in prologue and minilogue xd formats
- PDF user manual
LISTEN TO AUDIO EXAMPLES