Bent bent-wave modulation synthesis
BUY NOW $29 ... READ PDF MANUAL
Bent is an oscillator plugin for KORG prologue, minilogue xd and NTS-1. It implements a novel synthesis method called “bent-wave modulation”, developed by Sinevibes. Bent combines a classic modulator-carrier pair of sine oscillators with a unique “bender” module which changes the modulator signal’s curvature, phase, and time symmetry. Despite its digital nature, bent-wave modulation produces sounds more akin to a mix of two synchronized and filtered analog oscillators – with smooth, elastic waveform morphing. Due to its specific density and rounded curvature, Bent also forms a perfect symbiosis with Korg’s resonant low-pass filter, creating sounds with incredible plasticity.
- Two sine oscillators with unique module that “bends” curvature, phase, and time symmetry before the frequency modulation stage.
- Five different output waveforms with variable shape and harmonic balance.
- Built-in lag filters for noise-free, ultra-smooth parameter adjustment and modulation.
- Built-in LFO with widely adjustable frequency (0.1 to 10 Hz).
- Built-in envelope generator with widely adjustable attack and decay times (1 ms to 10 s).
- KORG prologue
- KORG minilogue xd
- KORG NTS-1
- Bent plugin in prologue, minilogue xd and NTS-1 formats
- 16 example patches in prologue and minilogue xd formats
- User Manual PDF
- Multi Engine Preset Converter utility
Listen to audio examples