Bent Korg multi engine plugin
BUY NOW $29 + VAT or sales tax ... READ PDF MANUAL
Bent is an oscillator plugin for Korg’s multi engine. It implements a novel synthesis method called “bent-wave frequency modulation”, developed by Sinevibes. Bent combines a classic modulator-carrier pair of sine oscillators with a unique “bender” module which changes the modulator signal’s curvature, phase, and time symmetry. Despite the “FM” part, bent-wave FM produces sounds more akin to a mix of two synchronized and filtered analog oscillators – with smooth, elastic waveform morphing. Due to its specific density and rounded curvature, Bent also forms a perfect symbiosis with Korg’s resonant low-pass filter, creating sounds with incredible plasticity.
- Two sine oscillators with unique module that “bends” curvature, phase, and time symmetry before the frequency modulation stage.
- Five different output waveforms with variable shape and harmonic balance.
- Built-in lag filters for noise-free, ultra-smooth parameter adjustment and modulation.
- Built-in LFO with widely adjustable frequency (0.1 to 10 Hz).
- Built-in envelope generator with widely adjustable attack and decay times (1 ms to 10 s).
- Korg prologue 8
- Korg prologue 16
- Korg minilogue xd
- Bent plugin in prologue and minilogue xd formats
- 16 example patches in prologue and minilogue xd formats
- PDF user manual
LISTEN TO AUDIO EXAMPLES