Tube Korg multi engine plugin
BUY NOW $29 + VAT or sales tax ... READ PDF MANUAL
Tube is an oscillator plugin for Korg’s multi engine. It couples a super-flexible noise generator with a feed-forward comb filter, a combination that we call “resonator modeling synthesis”. By modulating the noise density, the noise generator can create a very wide variety of signals such as bursts, gusts of air or sand, scratching, particles dropping onto a surface – and beyond. When these special signals are used to “excite” the resonator, Tube produces incredibly lively, nature-like tones: from woodwinds, plucked and bowed strings, to much more experimental, randomly evolving ones. Tube also features its own low-frequency oscillator, an envelope generator, and allows its noise signal to be used dry for even more sound design possibilities.
Korg Tube update 1.0.3
– Fixed initial memory access point to avoid possible freeze while switching from another oscillator plugin that also allocated memory.
- Variable-density noise generator with 4 types: white noise, shot noise, velvet noise, semi-periodic noise.
- Feed-forward comb filter with negative or positive feedback, plus additional low-pass damping filter inside the feedback loop.
- Built-in lag filters for ultra-smooth parameter adjustment and modulation.
- Built-in LFO with widely variable frequency (0.1 to 10 Hz).
- Built-in envelope generator with widely variable attack time (1 ms to 10 s).
- Korg prologue 8
- Korg prologue 16
- Korg minilogue xd
- Tube plugin in prologue and minilogue xd formats
- 16 example patches in prologue and minilogue xd formats
- PDF user manual
LISTEN TO AUDIO EXAMPLES